About our group
Fall 2023 Grant (Aug-Oct)
LCWG Girl's Night Out at Horst Arts 🎨
JOIN US for October's Lancaster County Women For Good Girl's Night Out! 🖌️
We host monthly nights out as a fun, casual social time to connect and support local businesses. This month we'll be getting in touch with our creative side at Horst Arts in downtown Manheim for a "Say it with Paper" event.
- Date: October 18, 2023
- Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Cost: Members* $30, Non-Members $35
- Details: Each attendee will create a colorful piece ready to hang on your wall using a wooden canvas, templates and using recycled scraps of paper. ♻️
- Location: Horst Arts
- RSVP on this event by October 15th.
- Pay via Venmo @lancowomenforgood
- Indicate "Oct GNO" in the notes. (Please also add your full name used for your Grapevine profile if your Venmo account doesn't match.)
- Only PAID registrations will be counted for RSVPs.
This event is open to all group members, and we encourage you to bring friends!
*A member in good standing has joined the Grapevine group and has a donation scheduled in the current quarter. (You can check your donation details here.)
Our goal is to have one per month on the 2nd Wednesday of the month and WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Do you have a local business you'd like us to support? Host a GNO with us!
- Or do you have a business that would like to sponsor food, swag, or giveaways? Send us your ideas!
- Or do you love events and hosting? Volunteer to plan or host a GNO!
Email us, we'd love to work with you: firstname.lastname@example.org