Grapevine gathers like-minded people to donate to a common cause
Grapevine is the only platform dedicated to Giving Circles - a charitable model where people come together, pool their donations and give back as a collective to amplify their impact. Founded by Emily Rasmussen in 2018, Grapevine now hosts over 800 Giving Circles, with 55,000+ total members across the US, and $25M in donations to date. Grapevine is connecting people to grow the greater good and accelerating the collective giving movement that is diversifying and democratizing philanthropy.
We envision a more inclusive world where communities thrive with the support of a widespread collective giving movement, and where everyone can be a changemaker, together.
Read about our team here
For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read what people are saying about Grapevine and Giving Circles:
- Don’t start a nonprofit. Start a Giving Circle, Johnson Center for Philanthropy
- Philanthropy on the Blockchain: Giving DAOs and the Next Generation of Giving Circles, Johnson Center for Philanthropy
- Thinking about the best ways to give to charity? Here's where to start, Mashable
- Database Of 2,500 Giving Circle Donors Continues Expansion, The Nonprofit Times
- Grapevine and philanthropy together launch a new global giving circle directory set to support millions in giving back boldly, Forbes Women
- A Year After Launch How Is This Effort to Grow the Giving Circle Movement Doing, Inside Philanthropy
- Nonprofit creates a searchable directory of giving circles, Chronicle of Philanthropy
- It’s Easier to Get a Tax Deduction for Donations this Year, The New York Times