2022 has been a big year of growth for the Grapevine Community and the giving circle movement!
We officially launched the Grapevine Giving Circles Network and kicked-off over 200 new giving circles. We have already welcomed more than 12,000 new changemakers all across the country into these groups and we plan to add another 100,000 by 2024.
To celebrate this and the giving season, we’re kicking off a ✨ More the Merrier Campaign! ✨
🗓 We will be hosting two fun More the Merrier Mixers (Q&A session + networking) for all new and potential members on Dec 16 and Dec 23 at 9am PST / 12pm EST. Join us for some fun mixing, matching donation raffles, and answers to all your giving circle questions. Invite a friend or colleague to join us - the more the merrier! 😊
As part of our campaign, we’re also launching a More the Merrier Challenge: Let’s grow the movement together ! We’re asking you to help spread the word and invite new members to join us. After all, it’s word of mouth that has grown this movement to engage over 150,000 people and move over $1.29B in donations.
Many people look to donate at the end of the year and are looking for meaningful places to direct their funds, so this is a great time to reach out to your network and provide them with a meaningful opportunity — why give alone when you can give with others and get the benefit of connecting with others and expanding your network at the same time?
Giving circles that drive new subscribers can also win matching fund prizes to amplify their group’s impact:
🏆 1st place: The giving circle with the highest number of new subscribed members will win $1,000 to give away at their next Gather & Grant event!
🏆 2nd place: Win $750 to give away at their next Gather & Grant event!
🏆 3rd place: Win $500 to give away at their next Gather & Grant event!
🏆 Even if you don’t take home one of our top prizes, you’ll still be recognized by getting $100 if you add at least 10 new subscribed members.
And we’re here to help you get started: Check out this quick guide and start inviting your friends!
Looking for other ways to give back this holiday season? Here are some ideas:
- Become a Grapevine Movement Builder: Learn more and support the movement through a tax-deductible contribution to our newly formed Grapevine Giving Foundation!
- Sponsor another member: make a donation on behalf of another member who may not be able to afford their membership, or make a donation on behalf of a friend or colleague and give the gift of Founding Membership! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Buy a gift card for your loved ones
- Want to share why you joined the movement and be featured in our blog? Reach out to email@example.com!
- EOY Tip: Send your tax-receipts to your employer and get your donation matched!